sprite, a cute workaholic

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cocoa Masochism

Is is official! A new form of masochism is found and will be included in the upcoming DSM-V.

After downloading the Nibless Leopard Cocoa application from this (very) smart guy I was disappointed to know that there is a file (or more accurately a directory) named "NiblessLeopard.xcodeproj" in the zip archive. In order to fulfill my masochism I have decided to take this further to remove the dependency on XCode, and after some struggling I am pleased to announce the release of these two files.

You would be able to "make" your first Nib-less + XCode-less Cocoa application after downloading NiblessLeopard.zip and these two files, together with some undocumented (who would think of writing documentation during hacking?) changes to the files.

This marks the beginning of my masochistic Objective-C/C++ and Cocoa voyage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home