sprite, a cute workaholic

Saturday, March 25, 2006

United College Photoday

At first, I want to apologize to John Chan because I have broken the necklace which he gave me on Shaw Photoday (><). I have talked with the shopkeeper today and she said the warranty period is only 14 days and we have just passed the warranty period. I plan to either ask for repairment or see this as an opportunity to "upgrade" the necklace but keeping the heart pendant (I really love it).

I am supposed to wake up early today, but it does not happen -- I wake up at almost 1:30pm! After I have arrived UC I just grabbed every body which I recognize in sight and request them to have a photo with me. As expected, both Alvin and Lo have got many friends from UC to take photos with them, and this bought up the question on why I do not have friends in Shaw.

After the photo day we went to take pictures with Elisa, which is my final year project supervisor, Jacky, Kuenkuen, Justin, KK and Edison. The most funny photo is being taken outside TYW Hall featuring us holding the "detachable" characters with Elisa (which doesn't hold any characters in order to stay "innocent").

Tonight we have our dinner in Shatin, as always, Alvin and Terry goes to funzone to play The House of the Dead 4. They have really tried their best and they have defeated the "C Eye Monster"!!! It is really an enjoyable to look at their performance and at the same time Alvin complains Terry's "poor accuracy". To my surprise I also find Catsix in fun zone.

I really wanted to finish a homework or two tonight, but needless to say I failed to do so.

Tomorrow Kuenkuen and me will go to Quarrybay to have the final contest for the Microsoft Server Championship. I really hope we will be the champion! I know that I have not contributed much to our team and I am perfectly okay even if Kuenkuen takes all the prizes. I believe I should only take what I deserve to take.

Finally, I want to say that although knowing my mistakes will make me unhappy for a while, I believe it will deepen friendship in long term and I really want to avoid the same mistakes in the future. Therefore don't hesitate to point out my mistakes!

By the way, I am the first to upload photos for the UC photoday.

* * *

The tee which I wear on CC and UC photoday. I really LOVE it!!!!!!

Front side

Back side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home