sprite, a cute workaholic

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Final Examination in the Sex and the City!?

Just back from a "sex and the city" session with Kuenkuen, Pineapple and JHKChan!! It was a very happy night lei~~ We have talked all sorts of things but the majority of them is targetting towards JHKChan~~ lol

BTW I still don't know what is "Sex and the City" about~~ :P

* * *

I wanted to buy umbrella today and I shopped in CitySuper, but to my disappointment I am unable to find one which appeals me >< I plan to go to Festival Walk Logon or Tsim Sha Tsui CitySuper to hunt for my umbrella.

* * *

I wanted to buy Flying Fox Shower Gel and the Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisture Gel ar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* * *

Today I have finished the method section of the Social Psychology course project report; continued my preparation for the Social Psychology final examination; and no progress in the Constraint Processing course project yet!

* * *

Hopefully Pineapple's intestines will get well soon so that we can eat "fried" foods together~ yummy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home