sprite, a cute workaholic

Sunday, May 14, 2006

IELTS and Graduation Dinner

I have spent most of the they on IELTS: one torturous morning for Listening + Reading + Writing tasks and a not-so-bad Speaking task in the afternoon. Unfortunately both topics for my Speaking task is very foreign for me: they are about fashion and radio, and I don't have too much to say about them. By the way, I will have to find a delegate to collect the results for me, and possibly to ask him/her to send my results to me via SMS. :P

I went to Logon with Alvin and his sister (Tiffany/Tissany) to buy his Mother's Day gift, which is a $200 cooking timer. I was also thinking about what should I buy at that time, I have two options: "shock absorber" for shoes or Teva/Croc's anti-slippery flip-flop, and I think I will decide and buy them tomorrow.

I have weared the White Musk Too perfume, Roxy tee-shirt, Teva flip flop and Soc Windbreaker to the occasion, but all others say I am very 'tui' @@, and I really wanted to buy a little coat and a shorts. Fortunately I have bought my graduation photo to the occasion so that I can ask others to sign on it as it is very difficult to gather so many y03 after the graduation dinner. The arrangement for the graduation dinner is just so-so: first there are too few instructions for us; second the food is definitely NOT okay (too few and not tasty enough); third the rundown is not smooth enough, there are way too much pauses in between the activities to destroy the high mood. On the other hand the activities is not too bad, I like the video very much (although it is a little bit biased for photo selection), the graduation cake, the souvenirs, and the photograph-removal "competition". At last but not least, I should thank for my gift from the lucky draw, which is an owl made with crystal with a graduation hat on it, thanks ar~~~~~~.

After the graduation dinner we have went to tsim sha tsui to have a chat. I have bought a Venti (new) Banana Mocha Frappuccino (special) by accident (I thought I was buying a Grande). 9-boys-girls formed a group and the rest of us formed another group. I belongs to the other group but we have not talked too much on "private" matters as there are other people around us. Probably because of this we left quite early (around 2:30), walked to Mong Kok and take the mini bus back to CUHK.

I have rediscovered a book called "How to read a book" during a discussion with JHKChan on the minibus, and surprisingly the Commercial Press also carries this title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home