sprite, a cute workaholic

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mind your step

Raining in CUHK is very different from other areas in Hong Kong. In Mong Kok there will have many puddles filled with black waters, but these are rare here in CUHK. However, there are a spectacular array of dead animals on the road, such as snails which have its shell cracked, little frongs which have been flattened and earthworm which have its long body split into two (or more, sometimes beyond recognition). The worst situation occurs outside the United College and the whole road is being filled with earthworms, both live and dead, some of them are almost 30cm long. I felt very sorry and disgusted when I saw the remains, as a result I took every measure not to step on them and it took almost twice the time to walk through the "mind field".

* * *

Today I woke up at 3pm, and I epilate after I bath afterwards. UNFORTUNATELY my roommate came in WHILE I am epilating my ARMPIT!!!! It was a really embrassing situation. Luckily it seems that he is very open for this kind of things...

After this unfortunate event I went to Coffee Corner to have tea with Kuenkuen and Pineapple, we have drafted a list of necessities for our trip. It was a really long one and it would take quite a bit of time for me to gather them.

I have dedicated today for me to work on the project on constraint processing, a good progress had been made but it is still too slow to finish the project by Friday. I have to work harder!!!

Finally we have found some evidence that Terry had been to France, and more importantly he has a sense of humor (read: a normal human being)!! Congratulation to him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home