sprite, a cute workaholic

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Today is the Mother's Day, originally I have planned to have breakfast in the morning, but then my mother asked me not to go (probably she think that I am sleepy) and also asked me to pack things up today.

Finally I woke up at around 4pm and started to pack things up, then I discovered that I only has one bag to put my things. Obviously one bag is not enough and therefore I wen to Shatin at night to buy extra bags. Since today is the mother's day, all people are at home, and I have to go to Shatin alone.

After buying 4 plastic boxes and 1 bag, I went to McDonald's restaurant to have my breakfast on my own. From my memory it seems that I rarely eat on my own and I thought it would be a strange experience. For good or for bad the outcome is that I can concentrate on my thinking as I didn't need to converse with others: the upside is that I have a better utilization of the time, but the downside is that I started to depress because I could not be a mother myself...

I wanted to walk around and shop for a while after my dinner, but due to the bulky plastic boxes I cannot do so. As a result I went back to CUHK and continue to pack my things up.

Read: a boring day

* * *

Warning: Technical Stuff!

How to convert audio tracks of DVDs to MP3

  1. Download OSEx
  2. Select only the audio stream which you want to rip
  3. Select Fmt | Elem. Streams
  4. Select Seg | Chapter (if necessary)
  5. Begin!
  6. Download mAC3dec
  7. Convert the audio tracks (*.ac3) to mp3 (or other desired formats)
  8. Enjoy the music!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it seems you have abandoned here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home