sprite, a cute workaholic

Monday, June 23, 2008

Porting NPVR to Mac OS X, Part I

I got this after a long struggle and head banging with sharing Makefile between OS X (gcc) and Windows (MSVC). This error means that I have ported the plugin system to OS X. Surprisingly the OS X (and other POSIX systems?)'s dlopen()/dlsym()/dlclose() are very much similar to the Win32 LoadLibrary()/GetProcAddress()/FreeLibrary() calls.

./framework.out 
Loading plugin 'GLUserInterface.dyld' ... done. 
Initializing plugin 'GLUserInterface.dyld' ...kCGErrorRangeCheck : Window Server communications from outside of session allowed for root and console user only
INIT_Processeses(), could not establish the default connection to the WindowServer.Abort

Note: The error occurs because I am running this through SSH, and I hope to get a screenshot tomorrow when I sit in front of the iMac. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home