sprite, a cute workaholic

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Porting NPVR to Mac OS X, Part II

Amazingly I have ported 95% of NPVR to OS X in less than a week. The missing bits are the PlatformService and ShaderTuner plugins, which have not been ported yet as they contain a little bit of Win32 codes in it.

My research platform is up and running on iBook G4

TODO:

  1. Cocoa version of PlatformService: 2 hours
  2. Cocoa version of ShaderTuner: 6 hours
  3. Implement ToggleMenuItem using GLUT in murex: 2 hours
  4. Implement dialogs using Cocoa in murex: 3 hours

I hope to write more about the things I learnt when porting the program to OS X a bit later. I have also compiled a universal binary of the GLEW library, and I will post it (probably with the framework bundle) once I have more time in hand.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger 權權 said…

    This is the first time I see your iBook desktop (since Leopard).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home